Thank you for your interest in the Ben Lowrey Podcast!
If you would like to be a guest, or nominate a guest, please email email@example.com with an indication of what you would like to talk about.
1) Your name as you would like it to appear
2) Description about yourself, as you would like it to appear. Include any important links.
3) Primary + Secondary topics that are important to you.
4) Your favourite photo
5) Let me know 2 available time slots in the next week.
6) Please read the following carefully, and let me know A, B or C.
What to expect:
I prefer to keep the conversation spontaneous and unplanned. A general theme and few bullet points is all I need.
When we start the call my Skype will already be recording, we will jump straight into the conversation.
I prefer it if we don’t have a conversation to discuss what we’re going to discuss, as this robs the call of spontaneity.
Its not live, so if you do say something you wish you hadn’t I can remove it.
The podcast is recorded via Skype, using audio only. The most important principles are:
- My voice must not be on loud speaker because it creates an echo. Have the phone to your ear like a normal phone call, or use headphones / headset.
- The microphone must be close to your mouth. The built in microphone on a computer or laptop is not suitable, because the distance reduces your voice quality. Use a headset with a microphone, or hold the phone to your ear.
Please let me know which method you intend to use
A) Skype on a desktop computer, with wired headset
B) Skype app on the phone, with wired handsfree earbuds, or
C) Skype app on the phone, with the phone to your ear.
Please Note: Bluetooth handsfree is not suitable because it reduces your voice quality.